Structure and Balance
We strive to be your solution during these unprecedented implications of the COVID-19 pandemic. We prioritize SAFETY, EDUCATION, and STAYING ACTIVE while building discipline and self-confidence through martial arts.
Call (859) 224-0060 to see if there are any spots available and for more information regarding our full day NTI CAMP.
After School Program
A+ After School Program provides transportation from your child’s school to ours at no additional charge.
Your child’s safety is our number one priority.
Develop Focus, Discipline & Self-Confidence and Stay Active through Martial Arts
The structured program is designed to maintain students challenged and motivated.
We establish ‘focus’ as a trend through martial arts as students acquire the values of respect, discipline and leadership.
Aim for High Academic Performance
Our Director of Operations, Haesoo Jeon (University of California–Berkeley, B.A.) believes in the influence of education.
Students will be collaborating with volunteers from University of Kentucky–Department of Education for Homework Assistance, Tutoring and Mentorship in a focused atmosphere.
Our Program's Everyday Pride
- Newly constructed, spacious two-story facility includes martial arts studio, library, classrooms, student lounge, homework room, game room, music room, outdoor training arena, basketball and more.
- Grades K and up | Monday – Friday | School dismissal time – 6:00pm
- Martial arts classes, Homework completion, Snack time, Active Games (disco dodgeball), Liberal arts education (citizenship/character development/debate/handwriting/speech etc.), Free time (arts & crafts, reading, gaming, board games, drum set, socialization)
- We provide All Day Care on snow days/no-school days
- MAUSA Leadership Program will be offered to those qualified
Have peace of mind that your child is receiving quality care through our structured program. Safety and well-being of our students and families is our priority.
Schools We Pick Up From
- Athens Chilesburg (ACE)
- Garrent Morgan
- Julius Mark
- Lexington Universal Academy (LUA)
- The Provision
- Rosa Parks
- Tates Creek
- Veterans Park
*This list is subject to change every semester. Check with us if your school is not on the list.
To reserve your child’s spot pre-register below or call (859) 224-0060 to tour our facility and gain more information.